ISO 18925 specifies requirements and gives guidance for in-house contact centres and outsourced contact centres. It is intended to be used for any customer interaction with a Customer Contact Centre (CCC)
This standard can be applied by organisations both in-house (captive) and outsourced (third party operator) Customer Contact Centres of all sizes, across all sectors and all interaction channels, including inbound and outbound. It specifies performance metrics (KPIs) as and where required.
Part 1: Requirements for customer contact centres
ISO 18295-1:2017 specifies service requirements for customer contact centres (CCC). It specifies a framework for any CCC that aims to assist in providing clients and customers with services that continuously and proactively meet or exceed their needs.
Part 2: Requirements for clients using the services of customer contact centres
ISO 18295-2:2017 specifies requirements for organizations using the services of customer contact centres (CCC). It aims to ensure that customer expectations are consistently met through the provision and management of appropriate arrangements with CCCs meeting the requirements of ISO 18295-1
ISO 18295 Certification - Benefits
- Create value for the customer, the client, the employee, and customer contact centres.
- Improving the efficiency of the service and the client or customer contact centres relationship.
- Making the structures of the call centre more efficient
- Minimizing the risk of complaints
- Differentiating yourself from competitors