Accelerated fashion seasons in the apparel and home textile industry create an urgency to quickly produce quality products that are compliant. With Softline, textile, footwear and accessory companies expanding into new global markets, they face an increasingly complex regulatory environment that challenges the turn-around of goods.
The Softline's and accessories sector comprises:
- Textiles and clothing
- Shoes (and other footwear)
- Bags and accessories
- Linens and towels
Due to the diverse nature of the industry, there are multiple manufacturers, suppliers and other actors along the supply chain. We can assist every player in this market, with services that can help you meet the requirements of regulators, distributors, retailers and consumers.
By providing full quality assurance services for all stages of the product life cycle, Gabriel Registrar can help protect your reputation and brand. Our proactive approach can provide design evaluation at the pre-production stage, as well as test to national and international standards, manage defect analysis based on customer feedback, and analyze product against the competition.
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Reduce energy costs
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Provide confidence and assurance to your clients/stakeholders their data is protected
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Ensure health & safety within the workplace