Supply chain is a system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
Supply chain activities involve the transformation of natural resources, raw materials, and components into a finished product that is delivered to the end customer.
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve a security management system
- Assure conformance with stated security management policy
- Demonstrate such conformance to others
- Seek certification/registration of its security management system by an Accredited third-party Certification Body
- Make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformance
Security management is linked to many other aspects of business management. Aspects include all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact on supply chain security. These other aspects should be considered directly, where and when they have an impact on security management, including transporting these goods along the supply chain
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Reduce energy costs
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Provide confidence and assurance to your clients/stakeholders their data is protected
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Ensure health & safety within the workplace