Transportation infrastructure plays a crucial role in supporting urbanization and economic development. Each infrastructure project requires meticulous planning and multidisciplinary technical know-how to ensure that the finished product can withstand the test of time, weather and utilization. A periodic inspection plan will extend the life of infrastructure through early identification of restoration measures before damages progressed to an irreparable stage.
Aviation is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being the design, development, production, operation and use of aircraft, especially heavier than air aircraft. The Development & Planning team in the Aviation Sector achieves this through coordinating and combining the long term needs of the government and stakeholders into a cohesive and cogent national aviation strategy.
This strategy ensures the development of procedures overseeing aerodrome regulatory, aviation approved plans and that programs are operating within safe and efficient airspace using effective air traffic management systems. This strategy also ensures the efficient development of airport infrastructure in collaboration with major stakeholders within the organization.
Gabriel Registrar can provide the Transport Mobility Management (TMM) plans which can be contributed to wider policy objectives, such as reducing the level of pollutants in the air and encouraging healthy and active lifestyles.
- Reduction in customer claims for services not completed
- Cost reduction in administrative management / lawsuits with insurance companies
- Reduced labor absenteeism
- Improved productivity by reducing interruptions to numerous services
- Reduced costs for vehicle repairs
- Increased employee commitment and working environment improvements
- Reduced repair costs
- Cost reduction in insurance premiums
- Improved productivity
- Improved company image
- Cost reduction in administrative procedures with insurers
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Reduce energy costs
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Provide confidence and assurance to your clients/stakeholders their data is protected
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Ensure health & safety within the workplace