Organization can move one more step ahead in proving their customer focus by obtaining certification for their organization against ISO 10002:2014 Certification, which provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement.
Implementation of ISO 10002:2018 addresses the complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002:2018 Cerification is suitable for organization of any size and sectors, including small business but this does not apply to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
ISO 10002 Certification - Benefits
- Obtain information on new opportunities
- Undertaking complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization
- Identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints
- Basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints-handling process
- Customer-focused approach to resolving complaints
- Encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers