OHSAS 18001 is being replaced by ISO 45001, which has been developed by ISO – International Organization for Standardization, and follows the common framework of other generic management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001, to allow for easy integration with other standards.
This new standard allows for potential improvements in various areas which include but are not limited to employee safety, hierarchy of controls, safer working conditions, managing legal compliance together with employee consultation and participation.
ISO 45001 is now available to existing Gabriel Registrar OHSAS 18001 certificate holders as unaccredited certification, please contact us for more details.
For new clients, we are working towards being able to issue new accredited certificates in 2018, please contact below to receive further details and a quotation as soon as available.
ISO 45001 Certification - Benefits
- Boosts your image
- Commitment to protection of employees and safeguard property
- Compliance to Health and Safety Legislations
- Improve efficiency and consequently reduce Loss time
- Improving cost control through reduced Incidents
- Reduce Insurance premiums
- Improve safety culture
- Improve Image with Authorities
- Improve Employee ethics
- Improve awareness in the society