The ISO 50001 certification is the appropriate response to guarantee a more rational use and better overall energy management, in order to achieve real sustainable development.
This standard specifies the requirements for an energy management system and enables an organization - that consumes significant quantities of energy - to have a systematic approach to continuous improvement of its energy performance, greater energy efficiency and sustainability, regardless of its type.
The standard offers guidance on benchmarking, measuring, documenting and reporting energy improvements and projected greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions. ISO 50001 Cerification can also assist facilities in evaluating and prioritising the implementation of new energy-efficient technologies.
ISO 50001 Certification - Benefits
- Organisations can ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure best practice energy management systems are in place
- Enhanced marketing capabilities. Make your business stand out.
- ISO 50001 framework facilitates the management of energy bills and expenditure
- It enables an organisation to take a systematic approach to the continuous improvement of its energy efficiency
ISO 50001:2018 Whitepaper