ISO/TS 29001:2010 Certification defines the quality management system for product and service supply organizations for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
The main advantage of implementing a certification in your business would be the change in efficiency levels you would bring about. There would be a huge rise in the level of quality you would bring to the table with these standards. An oil and gas management system is a certification that would bring a new level of efficiency in your business, especially in its supply chain management. There are many specifications that need to be followed as part of the ISO standard and these are the defining steps to quality delivery.
An OGMS is based on the ISO 9001 standards and are focused towards increasing productivity in the entire system and bring down the volume of variation and waste from different risk points. The standard would keep the entire system clear and extremely auditable. It would ensure a global approval for consistency and guaranteed assurance in the market. In fact, international markets follow the required standards in such an industry.
ISO 29001 Certification - Benefits
- Better risk management and increased performance
- Streamlined operations which improve quality and reduce waste
- Improving staff safety and environmental protection
- Continual improvement having resulted from improved communication and regular assessmentLessens operational cost
- Enhances better management skills
- Maximizes efficiency