This standard includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system requirements and specifies additional civil and military aviation maintenance and continuing airworthiness industry requirements, definitions, and notes.
It is emphasized that the requirements specified in this standard are complementary (not alternative) to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. If there is a conflict between the requirements of this standard and customer or applicable statutory or regulatory requirements, the latter shall take precedence.
This International Standard specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the requirements of this International Standard are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides.
AS 9110C Certification - Benefits
- Provides your organization access to the best practices of the aerospace industry
- Demonstrates your commitment to deliver quality products and services to your customers
- Elevates your quality management system to the global standard adopted by the aerospace industry
- Improves and expands your market/customer base to the global realm
- Reduces the likelihood of second and third party audits